Lowe’s is one of the top home improvement company in the United States. It has been catering its clients since 1946 providing a supreme quality service to all its customers. This company is known as the second largest hardware chain in the entire world. The company has about 265,000 employees working in about 1840 branches. To manage their employee information and impart them with adequate employee benefits, Lowe’s has come up with MyLowesLife login portal.
In this guide, we shall study about the various details about how to register in the myloweslife portal and operate it so that you as an employee can have adequate knowledge about using it in an effective way.
MyLowesLife came into existence in 2009 for all the employees of Lowe’s. This platform is a big helping hand for all the staff workers and other employees who are a crucial part of the company. It provides various tools that help them to improvise their work performance to the customers. Moreover, this giant platform is responsible to keep in check all the employees’ daily schedules of work, trade shifts, work emails, transition information etc.
Not only this, there are separate sections for several employee benefits, Wells Fargo retirement services, company’s news and announcements, lowe’s 401k plan and all other HR related information. In short, MyLowesLife login platform is a one-stop solution to all the employee related information.
MyLowesLife Login Portal : www.myloweslife.com
As mentioned above, all the employees and staff members associated with Lowe’s can use the MyLowesLife employee login portal effortlessly. However, before using it, there are a plethora of things that must be kept in mind so as to get all the required knowledge about the portal. Let’s begin with the requirements for MyLowesLife login portal:
MyLowesLife Login Portal Requirements
There are several things to consider before registering in this portal:
- A working PC or laptop or a Smartphone
- A stable Internet / Wi-Fi Connection
- You must have been a part of the company (Current or Former Employee)
- All the valid credentials that include a username and password assigned by your HR.
How To Register For MyLowesLife Account
If you meet all the requirements of becoming a crucial part of the portal, you can easily operate the portal without any hassle. At first, you require your Sales Number and Password which must were assigned to you by your corresponding HR. In case you don’t know them, there is nothing to worry. You can simply contact the HR group of MyLowesLife who will assign you a valid sales number & password for your account creation.
How To Login into MyLowesLife Portal
As you get your sales number registered to an account at this portal, you can easily access the portal by just following these steps:
- Open your web browser.
- Tap on the URL tab and enter www.myloweslife.com or Click here.
- Now enter the User ID that has been provided to you in the tab below the Sales Number and your password under the Password tab.
- Click the login button to have an instant access to the account.
- If you are a former employee, you have to hit on Click here option that is available on the login page.
MyLowesLife Login Problems
As there is a high number of employees accessing the portal around the world, there is a high chance of facing issues related to the MyLowesLife sign in:
- Internal Server Problem:This is the most common problem that all the employees face once they use this platform. The root cause behind this issue is server overload that means the server of this portal gets overloaded with a large number of traffic on it. This makes the server inaccessible for the users.
Mostly this occurs on the reset password page. In such a case, you may click on the forgot your password link and then, enter your e-mail address where you will get more instructions that will help you to easily reset your MyLowesLife password.
- Incorrect Login Details: If you accidentally filled some wrong details, there is nothing to worry about. For the sales number, you can ask your HR again. And if your password is incorrect, you can request a new one by just clicking the forget password link. You can get new access by filling up the email id that will show you further steps to get out of this issue.
How To Reset Password if it is incorrect
You can easily fix the incorrect password issue by resetting it with a new one. For that you need to keep following the simple steps given below:
- Visit the Lowes Login Website by opening up the domain name www.MyLowesLife.com.
- Click on Forgot Password link. You can find the link under the given password field.
- Fill Out the right credentials i.e. Lowes Serial Number on the password recovery page. If you don’t remember the serial number too, immediately contact the Human Resource team as soon as possible.
- Create a New Password which is easily remembered by you. Ensure that the new password is strong and is formed by combining the symbols, numbers, lowercase, as well as the uppercase characters. Then, retype the password to confirm it.
- In the end, Log into Your MyLowesLife login portal using the new credentials.
- Voila! You have successfully changed the password for your MyLowesLife employee login.
Lowes has designed MyLowesLife Employee Portal as the official Employee Self Service login portal. This is to provide all the necessary details hands-on to the employees. This portal enables all the employees working at Lowes to get high accessibility and organizing capability of almost all the details be it job e-mails, employee shift information, job timetables, employee advantages, Wells Fargo retired life solutions and much more. So what are you waiting for? Get all the information on your fingertips by creating an account with the Lowe’s Online platform.